Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The William & Nicole Adventures

just some things we've been up to.
going to the temple and the park
and to Bronwens to play cards and eat brownies and such :)
oh! and taking his mission pictures to send in!!

he's such a goof ball




( He said "hey if I stand by this book shelf it will make me look super smart")

then here's from when we went to the temple.
 



(sleepy boy) 

(this one is funny) 
he's such a wierdo


(oops zoomed in!)

(he's always making a dumb face)

(this ones a bit better)

Then some pictures I took at the temple
of the grounds







(this little guy was just so cute I couldn't resist taking a picture)

Then at Bronwens lovely home
(I don't think he gets that you drink out of a tea cup..and that you don't eat it)

We had such a great time, I taught Bronwen how to shuffle cards all fancy..
tried to teach William..he's not that talented with cards i guess.
Cuz they ended up all over the floor..

Then William and I at the Park :)
we swung on the swings and watched many a clouds.
And we climbed the rope thing. and my phone 
committed a suicide jump..

and William got a kick out of pinning me and tickling me..
That boy is gonna get it one day.
(there's that dumb face again haha)

(I'm scared...)



He's such a dork :)

The other day we saw the funniest thing.
This car had a nice legit bike rack on the back of the car..
and guess what they put on it instead of a bike..



Yep! hahahahaha toooo funny :)


1 comment:

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones