Saturday, March 5, 2011





 Last Night Mr. David took me on a date. It was lovely. I had the best sushi I have EVER had in my life! Oh it was so divine. I highly recommend the pineapple grill. Its superb. We went to the battle of the dance to...oh my stars this one fella did a dance to a mix of the one and only Micheal Jackson and he danced just like Mister Jackson..it was jaw dropping to say the least. Everything else was just not as impressive after his performance. But it was all great. And I had the most wonderful time. We also went and looked at paintings and drawings in the Spori..some of the art there is just breathe taking. And to think my fellow peers painted and drew those pictures. Makes me feel kinda spiffy. David has taken me on so many dates and they've all been so so wonderful. He's a chivalrous gentlemen. I'm lucky to call him my darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones