Wednesday, September 7, 2011

catching up on my blogging...oh snapple berry and apples. part one :)

Its 9:57 and I have my History homework due In 2 hours and 2 minutes.
But...I had this itching to blog, and its been so long...so I simply couldn't resist.
I miss writing my thoughts, I miss capturing my thoughts by typing them into a new post.
Needles to say I really couldn't resist..and homework will just have to wait. 
yay to being a procrastinator ;)

This past year has been the craziest most trying and eventful year I think of my life. 
It has for sure been the most hard and difficult yet the most sweet and tender and rewarding year. 
Today makes exactly one year since I drove up to BYU-I to start my first year of college. 

I never really blogged about it. I looked like this:


Not my most attractive photo..but it perfectly describes how leaving for my first semester felt.
I'm wearing my dear friend Williams jacket because I missed him already.
He and I have have a pretty wonderful friendship and have been dear friends for quite a while 
and I  wasn't to sure what I would do with out him a minute away.

The car is packed to the brim with the things I swore I needed.
 Including: DI plates, pans, silverware ect.
roller blades
ALL my clothes
 the random knick knacks I couldn't leave behind
 and of course my rabbie. yes, I took my rabbie with me 
My stuffed rabbit I've had since I can remember. 

I remember getting to my apartment and being very unsure.
I didn't feel i was quite ready for school. and I still don't think I was. 
But I am so glad I went when I did. 

I ended up having the most amazing roommates and we were like a family.
We were all so close and I love those girls to death.
Anna, Masey, Bryndi, Chelsea and Cassi

We had fun.. :) yes that is whip cream.

having awesome roommates helped a lot my first semester. I would have had a lot
harder of a time than i did if i didn't have these awesome girls as my roommates.
There was also Mr. David, who I started dating in October.. Who helped me more than anyone else.

First semester i grew..a lot and learned a ton. I met wonderful people. and had a wonderful time..even when it was hard..it was worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones