Wednesday, May 14, 2014

It has been so so incredibly long since I have written anything in my blog.. I guess between working and school, writing my thoughts and memories down has surely slipped through the cracks. However, lately all I can think about is how much I want to be able to document my life. I have such a wonderful life and such a wonderful husband, and now we have a baby on the way. I feel that it would be sad if I didn't write about my life. What I cant decide is whether I want to keep blogging or keep a photo journal...actually, I just decided. I think that with technology and social media, something is lost. I want a tangible keepsake of my life. Not just my words on a computer screen that could potentially become lost. I want to write everyday in a book and glue in memories and pictures. So I guess I won't be blogging much anymore. And really, I am very ok with that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones