Thursday, May 27, 2010

I GRADUATED!!!

my day went like this.
roll out of bed.
Sarah and i go to the graduation practice.
William dear and i go to Ross after
then to subway.
i go home and shower
and pretty myself up.
I leave for graduation.
Traffic..running people and cop cars on the road...what??
I stood for ever waiting for the thing to start.
i was parched..no drinking fountains anywhere. crap.
Time to walk in sooo..walk walk walk AAAANNND sit!
listen to a billion people talk, I'm on the verge of falling asleep.
I see my daddy, sisters, and.....my grandpa!!! walk in :)
i smile big and almost cry out of happiness..don't ask.
Then the orchestra plays.
more speeches...puke.
Then the choir sings.
I almost started crying while i sang come thou fount and go ye now in peace.
those two songs touch my soul. Then more talking...then finally!!!!!
we line up to get out diplomas. one by one we go. i go. i feel great!
pictures with my very dearest friend Sarah Crowley.
hug William and many others like Lya and Chelsea. :)
meet up with my family and my Daddy got me roses. He's so sweet
I love him much. My momma was there she is so sweet i lover her so much.
my grandpa was there..yeessss :)
little sisters? yep.
big brother..nope. he had work :( lame.
then...go home, I get a card from Marianne and some heavenly looking chocolate fudge.
What a sweet heart. My grandma gave me a card to :)
and? then Tucanos....2 and a 1/2 hours of straight eating.
As in i went in weighing 98 pounds and came out weighing 104.5 that's 6.5 pounds in foodage..crap. haha
now I'm blogging a bit before my grad party, which shall start and ten and go till two thirty.
Bring it on baby.

P.S. pictures are to come :)

2 comments:

  1. nicole its me doug again cold you send me any pics of tyler and his friends it would be greatly appreciated would love to see him during happy times p s congrats on the diploma bb my daughter walks sunday and she was born and raised wth tyler for the first 4-5 years of their beautiful lives we havent heard anything since until his passing dont no if we can forgive his mom for that selfishness please pass this along to anyone else that might be able to help with allowing us to see him at his happy times. thanx tylers long lost friends and family from idaho and washington state god bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. doug-i don't know if you ever even check this, but i tried emailing you..i haven't had a response so i figured maybe you'd check to see if i commented back on your post. if i could get your email that you use i could send you information

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones