Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm happy I can squiggle my toes into the dirt. And that i can breath deeply. I'm thankful to have ears that can hear music, and the little things around me. For hands that can hold me up..when i' upside down. I'm lucky to have an amazing family and wonderful friends. I love that I can love. I adore the feeling of love. I like it when my back is scratched. And I love kisses. I think that life is full of little wonders. And I hope that i can become who i want to be. I love shooting stars and making wishes on them. I love stars.

Today when I went on a walk with David.
We walked by this tree.
And some one had carved into it.
"I Love J"

I adore whoever it was that wrote that.
It made me. Smile.

1 comment:

  1. I love life today :) I miss you though! Call me someday soon and we'll chat!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones