Monday, October 4, 2010

love is the most tender thing.
Its fragile yet strong.
it can be the most wonderful yet painful thing.
Either way, how lucky am i..

that I nicole, can feel love.

In so many different thing.

The world around me
the family who i cherish
friends that i adore.

I am lucky to love.

The world is such a beautiful place
take time to just stop and look and listen.
I promise you'll fall in love with it.

I did yoga today under a willow tree in a golden sunlight.
and i felt such gratitude. I've been feeling that a lot lately.
I'm so thankful..

Even through hard times, i can't stop smiling because i love the
little wonders the world has in store for me.
I want to explore the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones