Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Ingenious sock bun!

So a girl at work had the most perfect gorgeous bun on her cute little head.

I said to her, "Christa! I love your bun! how'd you get it so perfect??"

She replies.."I have a sock in my hair."  (ya my jaw dropped..i was a non believer..till now :)

So here is my sock bun. Not even kidding this was my first attempt and it turned out gorgeous!




So for those of you who like the sock bun, click here! Enjoy girlies!

Also there is a way to curl your hair with the sock bun! and it gives you gorgeous curls.
(click here, to see how to get lovely Hollywood curls.)

2 comments:

  1. That is seriously amazing. Think of what Kate could do with this... And your hair looks gorgeous!!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones