Monday, December 13, 2010

My Prayer

"Faith is not faith..until it's all you're holding onto."

"God grant me the  serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the  courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to 
know the difference."
"Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof."


"Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time."


Be faithful in the small things for it is within them that your strength lies."

"Faith is taking that first step even when you cannot see the whole staircase."

I have this prayer in my heart.
And i say it every day.
I pray that my faith will not fail me.
That when i jump, When i cannot see what lies below,
My faith, my prayers, my God.
will catch me.
I pray for strength.
that when God asks something of me.
I will be able to do it.
I pray for joy.
Because it is the most
precious feeling that can be felt.
I pray for those I love.
And for those who do not have faith.
I pray that all may feel love.
Because love powers
all that is good.
I pray that those around me,
may see who I am trying to become.
I pray that i will never give up.
I have a prayer in my heart.
And i pray that my prayer
will inspire and help
those around me.

I am also thankful.
For the past i have learned from
This day i can take
and the future i can write.

I am blessed.
And I am thankful.
I am loved.

What more could i ask.  

1 comment:

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones