Thursday, February 17, 2011

i feel so ambitious. its surging through my body. through my mind. pulsing.

i want to put this feeling in a bottle and save it always, i could just open up my bottle of ambition every time i felt like i needed it.

lord knows that sometimes my ambition isn't always there,  yet... he knows how much i want it to be! how much i just wish it to be!

so what do i do? to keep my ambition always that is.. instead those sometimes when it randomly decides to knock on my door.. if i could, i really would bottle it up. it seems like the perfect yet simply unrealistic solution.

"everything you want is just outside of your comfort zone"
-Robert Allen

and that is the answer to my solution. if i can just step outside of my circle that 19 years has drawn around me. if i could break the barrier that holds my comfort yet completely refrains me from what i truly want then ambition would surge through out me.

i need to take my leap and shatter my circle of complete comfort and explore and adventure through new ground. I want it i crave it so utterly bad its like this itch i can't scratch unless i do break my circle. 

listen. the sound of shattering glass, is coming. i can't stay in this circle of comfort any more so i am going to break it. no matter how hard and unbearably uncomfortable it may be. i WILL do it.

and see the world in a color i never have.

1 comment:

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones