Saturday, February 12, 2011

Today I asked myself:
"Cola? What do you want to do today?"

I want to paint

I want to do yoga

I wanted to go to Mesa falls

I want to lay in the grass in shorts and a tee shirt and feel the warm sun brushing against my face.

I want to go roller blading. 

I want to feel a warm breeze

I want to splash in the Provo River with my bare feet

I then realized..I don't have paint 
Yoga class isn't tonight
and everything else needs summer.

I miss summer so terribly.
Today when I was walking home, I paused and looked up at my shining sun.(who has been hiding for days)
 I could actually feel how warm it was. 

and it was fabulous 

Gave me a reminder that summer is not to far off. 
I cannot wait! 

1 comment:

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones