Friday, February 4, 2011

Sometimes I am so terribly shy. Sometimes I  prefer to be in my own world.
But I always find myself so curious about other people and their lives.
And i just want to know all about them.
"Hi"
"Hello"
"Will you tell me all about yourself please?"
....
I don't think that would work to well.
Which is why i need to stop being so shy.
I want to meet people and make genuine friends.
I want to know them.
and I want them to know me.

Maybe this will work better.

"Hi"
"hello"
"My name is Cola"
"My Name is Megan"

...

And there it begins.
I can tell that we are going to be friends.


1 comment:

  1. i can tell that we are gonna be friends. oh such a good song, i'm excited to play it for you! and i'm happy to hear you're making friends miss cola. it's something i've been working on too.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones