Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ingredients for Cola Girl
  • Saint Louis Missouri baby!! (my home town, where i lived for ten years)
  • Provo/Centerville Utah (i was born in centerville, and i have now lived in provo for 3 1/2 years)
  • Music: every kind and all kinds. Rap,Country, Indie and Oldies are my favorites. 
  • Adventure: anything outside, exploring everywhere and everything. 
  • boating: i've gone every year since i can remember. my wake board is my baby
  • Yoga & meditation, (a dear friend introduced me to both)
  • people: i love being with the people i love. the end.
  • Blogging. (obviously) :) 
  • singing. and i want to learn how to play the ukulele, guitar, and piano
  • Laughing and smiling.
  • Helping people around me,
  • my family.
  • Shy and quiet, yet completely wild to.. (it works)
  • and LOVE i wouldn't be me without love. because i can love like there's no tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones