Friday, July 23, 2010

Hello Blog Nicole Speaking

It has been so so long since I've talked to you. And so much has happened
friends leaving
new friends coming
old friends returning
adventures
&& hardships.

yes, since I have blogged last much has happened.
I am very happy to say that the hardships are very very
minimal and not huge. Just a few worries here and there.
That as always can easily be overcome. And have been.

I am happy to say that i have been so so happy
And i have had so much fun.
And i love my friends & my family.

I have made new friends-like i said before :)
Micah Smith
Brooke Mortensen
Brett Johnson
Daniel Keele
Rika & Jes
& Alecc Quezada

And become better friends with others Like Ms. Kayla Hunter.. Who is such a doll
And I got an Eskimo sister Ms. Bronwen Dromey Who is also such a doll
(we need to go country dancing and morning hiking soon) :)

We have many grand adventures that include:
Swimming at the Res
(blow up mattresses and armani the whale)
Ice Blocking
Playing at parks till forever late in the night
Sitting on my roof
Power tumbling
Watching lightening
at the bowl.
Running in the rain.
Through sprinklers.
Eating it as i run down a hill..In front of Alecc
Tagging at rock canyon
Sitting on Brett's car talking till almost 3
McDonald with Alecc, Brett and Daniel.
Playing at canyon crest, trying to get on the roof.
Hopping over the pool fence at UVU to go swim at 1 in the morning,
and not leaving till 4.
Daniel & Brett saving the night when some
horn dog wouldn't leave kayla's house.
(thank you guys, you both are gems)
Hiking the Y for the first time.
Betos with Brett, Daniel, Saria & Sar :)

Then some other things
Boating with the fam + Kayla and Sar
When Sar came back from canada and we ran down the street and
meet in thee biggest hug ever. Yes We collided in happiness.
And going to this MASSIVE slip and slide at rock canyon with Steffi
and Sar with tons of people and shaving cream :) then the cops came and busted us..
Having deep conversations with Steffi and Sar in the car.
Spending the day with my cousins and playing at nickle cade all day :)
Learning Guitar
Bessy almost dying several times..and almost getting hit because of it.
Driving my daddy's truck to get Sar.
Playing Guitar on my roof
FHE with the Fullers
Basket ball with William..getting mooned..ugh.
Letters from Paul
Sleeping in a tent with my cousins, Ed joinin us till 3 in the morning
Scary movie that wasn't scary with Ed, Will, and Sar.
Missing Paul...
Hiking with Hannah up rock canyon and talking about life..
Trek in Wyoming (Best experience ever..teaches so much)
-I gained such respect for the pioneers and the stars were magnificent
-The mosquitoes not so much
-playing the Ukulele with Sarah Jenkins and singing..the whole time :)
Trying to camp out at Yuba lake with my family...but it didn't work
we forgot to make reservations..But we had a great time with the Johnsons
at Utah lake :)
Working for 30 hours and 10 minutes at Sister Shimmins (her yard is beautiful now)
Meeting Rika and Jes (who are from Japan)
Talking with Kenna a lot more and re lighting our friendship in a way
Wake boarding :)
Talking with William about church till absurd hours of the night.
Girls day with Kate and Marianne (which was so fun, i love them)

I think that about sums it up so far. Summer is so amazing. I love it.
And I am having a blast.

However-I am so nervous about school..so so terribly nervous..
I will be out on my own..and i feel so un prepared..
For a long time i did nothing because i was scared.
But to do nothing because of fear is a fools hiding place.
So i need to tackle this head first..and not let fear dictate my actions.
I am excited..just nervous

Tonight-i sat on my roof and played my guitar while looking out into the city lights. Bliss
And i thought about life- and i pondered things..and people.
And Kenna Echols is such a good friend.

And don't know if i ever told about the time Sar and I went to Pita Pit and she got some guys number.
And then we walked threw center street late at night..and went to velour..And it was beautiful..and i thought of paul

Or the time Kenna and i cried and talked on the phone for hours and cried and patched up the lingering friendship. And now its just as strong as ever.

What about when Sar and i went kayaking and vowed one day to cross the lake in our kayaks

Then there was Lya's surprise Party And the night before watching "eh hem" Invictus with William..but not really watching it..And then a couple nights later talking ..sort of till 2 in the morning out side my window..
And realizing how dysfunctional of friends we are..and how we should probably change it..So i think we have..

P.S. Daniel  taught Sar and I to Crochet at the Res yesterday. He is making a blanket. and He takes with him everywhere. Cool huh :) He also rocks at piano.

I went running tonight. I loved it..my body missed it. I need to run everyday..
I love being a primary teacher. As in last week we had 11 four year olds to control
It was so so fun :)

My class however is getting split..sad..

Well, I will end this Blog post..and start a new one about some thoughts I've had lately..
Stay Tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. Nicole. I love being your eskimo sister. Anddd you live a glorious life, dear. Aaand I love your playlist. Aaand I can't wait for us to go on an adventure! Okayloveyoubye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel Scott KeeleJuly 29, 2010 at 10:26 AM

    "Eating it as i run down a hill..In front of Alecc"

    This line needs appending.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones