Friday, July 23, 2010

Pictures :) Credit Given to My BFFL Sar

Boating With Kayla, Sar, My sissy's and my Papa
We found New Entertainment :)
We're swinging upside down on the wake tower.


Brett & Daniel Swimming with Armani the Whale


Brett Hiding His Belly Button From Sar & I Behind Armani


Then we caught him unsuspecting. haha


Sar And I Paddling Across The Res on Brett's Knee board


Heel Clicks in Allen's Where Brett works.
Funny-We got accused of shoplifting..
and they checked our bags.
i think we look like innocent girls
how they thought we were shoplifting I don't know..



Daniel teaching me how to Crochet :)
What a Grand teacher.



Our "I'm Happy we're best friends faces" 


Perfect shot! But then Brett Forgot to put his head in..
so we got his ear instead.


The End For now :) More Pictures soon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones