Friday, July 23, 2010

Ramblings in the mind of Nicole

So some thoughts running through this mind of mine

-i love music so much and aspire to be a good piano and guitar player
-Sometimes i miss Paul a lot, but i need to remember to keep my head up!
-Happiness is purely a state of mind and takes constant work
-Knowledge is the enemy of fear.
-My family is so dear to me, i love them so much
-David is one of my bestest friends
-This world is so unbelievably beautiful
-I need to be a do"er" not a watcher
-I think that secrets can be dumb at times..well only when they're kept from me..
not that I'm nosy..i just don't like when everyone knows whats going on but me.
as in William is being secretive about this one thing..and he says I'll know when the time comes
yet he also says that everyone else already knows..so why is he keeping it from me? I don't know..
-I feel like I'm a fence sitter on a couple subjects right now, and i think i need to learn and then choose
these subjects including what i want to do, church, and if i really want to go to BYU-I
-It's important that i start managing my money well, and get things under control.
-Also things can change so fast! Life just never slows down or stops..As Sar puts it, I was a hermit
before she left for Canada and Then she comes back and I'm hangin out with all these boys..haha not completely true though..I wasn't a hermit. :)
-I've also been thinking, how much i love life and how lucky i am to live it.

: )

Thus ends the thoughts of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones