Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dear World...

Today is hard.
Today is hard.
Today is hard.

Can i just say that a million and
one times for every person who has
had a hard day today?

I have friends here in Utah who
are having a hard time..
whether it be family trouble,
worries, school, or self issues.

I have friends in Missouri who
are suffering because of the
death of a friend.

I wish i could be a million
places at once to help them all.
Life can be so confusing and hard.
It is such a fragile thing and
death brings that reminder.

One minute some one is here
and the next they are gone.

Dear world, lots of us
are having a hard time.
Life is so fragile..
and it hurts every time
we are reminded of that.

I want you to know i am having a hard time.
I want you to know my friends are having a hard time.
I want you to know that we all are having a hard time.

My heart hurts very badly.
My eyes want to cry.
But it's hard to cry.
I've been crying so much it
feels like there is no more
tears left inside.

Dear world, today is hard.
Love Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones