Wednesday, March 17, 2010

**Music is Soul Food**

First: I LOVE music with all my heart
&& all my soul. I love singing and i
love being part of a choir.

Shenandoah
Lamentations of Jeremiah
Ave Maria
Come Thou Fount

These are some of my favorite
songs that i have sung in
Accapella. They are so amazing.

Music has the power to get into
the soul and bring out emotion
that cannot be expressed in words.

I love music so much and
i am so thankful there is
such thing as music.

It is the ultimate emotion stirrer..
If that makes sense.. :]

I listen to all kinda of music!
Everything!
Piano && guitar are great :]
I love every genre.
Yesterday i was listening
to some intense Bob Marley.
He touches my soul.
I love it all!

Music can speak for me
when i don't know how to
say or express my feelings.

It speaks when i am happy
sad
angry
hopefully
doubtful
hurt
or 100% in love.

Music digs into the soul.
It gets into the heart and
there is music for everyone.

I love music.
The End :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones