Monday, March 15, 2010

Those Things Called High heels**

So today.. i HAD to dress up. It was
for professional development for my
medical principals class. Dont get me wrong..
I love being dressed up.

I LOOKED SOOOO CUTE! I WAS BAM!

but..its those dreaded things that were on
my feet that killed me..

I love high heels. They are sooo cute
and i love how they look, BUT

They SUCK HARDCORE! i cant stand to wear them.

I see them at a store.
i think there so cute.
i have to have them.
i wear them.
and hate myself for buying them.

I think to myself being cute is not worth this much pain!!!!
(should I add more explanation marks?!)
In truth they are just a mans bloody invention to make:

a womans butt and legs look BUH-BAM.

I hate those cute retched shoes that
make my feet and back hurt..but there
so dang cute. what's a girl to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones