Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Today..today i am ok.

So this past weekend was brutal.
I had a million things piled on me
all at once. And i was ready to
just break down..oh wait i did that.

But last night: My dad and i had an amazing
talk about everything that has been going
on in my life. He let me spill everything to him.
And it helped a lot.

Two days ago: Sarah and i did yoga in a park
and that helped. it was splendid, but after
the spontaneous yoga session ended i wasn't
feeling to great again..

Yesterday: Was awful, it was Tyler's funeral.
i couldn't go..i cried the whole day. i asked
john to tell me about it but he didn't..
i figured he wasn't going to when he said
he'd tell me later.

This morning: i wasn't sure how things were
gonna be. I wasn't happy, but i wasn't sad.
I wasn't very nice but i wasn't mean..as far
as i could tell it was a toss up. My day would
be either be good or bad...

The outcome? Today was a good day. finally.
I had a major work out in weight training.
and it made me soooooo happy! I found my
much needed medication. Exercise. : )
It was bliss.

Dear world, today was a good day.
I am feeling better, but it still
isn't honky dory. But im ok. and life
goes on. And i know Tyler is ok. World,
i feel happy today, with the slight tinge
of a not so happy weekend. that's all i
need to say.
Love, nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones