Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Wish...

I wish that I could talk to Paul
don't get me wrong,i don't want him
anywhere but on his mission..

but i wish sometimes i could
talk to him.

Confession: i miss him soooooo much..

This past weekend i just wanted nothing
more than to talk to my Paul.

Today was a really hard day.
VERY scary.

Chelsea's Dad was going phsyco and
was trying to force her to come home
and the police got involved
and it was very scary.

In the end Chelsea got taken from
her family(my family)
and was FORCED to go back home.
not cool. since when is force
the way to go..it never makes
anything better.

My room feels naked.
I miss having
chelsea as my roomie..

Anyways..i just want to
talk to paul. but i will
be able to in two years!!
Thats not terrible at all.
Time flies bye.

Except on days like today.

I miss paul.
and i love to imagine
his hugs and kisses.

one more tangent? Sarah
Lya and i went on an adventurous
car ride for mozzerella sticks. yum.
We went to applebees. and..we sat down
and.. basically we then told the waitress
we were'nt sure if we were going to stay.

We told her we just wanted mozzerella sticks.

....She said in a rude voice,
"Well why don't you just go to I-Hop"

I'm thinking: Ihop has Mozzi sticks?!

haha she didn't like us very much.
i decided whenever i am mad
at someone i will just tell them to
go to freakin I-hop.

Anyways point of this story?
on the way i saw a billion and
one cars that only has one headlight.
and i kept hitting the roof and yelling
out, "YOU OWE ME A KISS!!!"
.........habit....

i confused sarah..she thought i owed her
the kisses..haha no! i was just
trying to yell loud enough for Paul to hear me.

I wish that i could talk to paul.
i wish that chelsea didnt get
forced to leave my house.
i wish that i could make time go faster.
i wish that...
i wish that...

I wish..

wishing doesn't get anyone anything usually.
and i cant really do anything about what i want
this time. So i'll stay content with all i have
right now. I'm a lucky girl.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad for you. *sniff*

    I'm sorry about Chelsea. You've had a rough go of things lately. Hang in there!! Hugs hugs hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones