Friday, March 19, 2010

For My Friend..I'll Miss You Always.

Have you ever wondered why people cry when someone
dies even though we know they're in a better place?
I wondered that today. I cried today and i couldn't
stop it.

In life, people die. It's a part of life we
all know so well.
.....
....
.. You hear about a friend of a friend
who has died, or you hear about a
person in your school you didn't know.
....
....
But sometimes, the person who died
isn't a friend of a friend.
They're not some person you never knew.

Sometimes: Sometimes: Sometimes:


....Sometimes that person is your friend.

What do you do then. What do you do when it is your friend.

I cried today. I cried today and i couldn't stop.
I was at work when i got the news.
Tyler is dead.
I said no. i said it wasn't true.
Then it sunk in.
Hurt..
disbelief..
pain..
tears..
questions..
heart ache..

I ran into the bath room and cried.
i sat on the floor in the bathroom and..
i cried. I was shaking and i couldn't
breathe. I couldn't take it in.

This wasn't someone else anymore.
This was my friend.

I didn't want to believe it.
But it was true.
I left work early and i sat in my car.

I talked to kenna on the phone and i wasn't ok.
I talked to sarah and i wasn't ok.
I cried

I cried and i screamed.
I hit my steering wheel..
and i screamed.

I drove and the tears nearly
made me blind. I drove to the
temple. Sat and i thought.
I listened to Creed: Six Feet
Over
Over
and
Over

I drove again. I had to stop.
I went up to the view, and i thought.

It's crazy how different things become
when it happens to you.

This was my friend this time and i never thought it would happen to me.
Not this early not now.

Car accident: A roll over.He was thrown from the car and died on scene.
His friend was with him. He is in the hospital with serious
injurys. From what i have been told, he fell asleep at the
wheel..He was only 18..


...How is that fair.

But we are only human. We can't see the big picture.
Why things like this happen i don't know.
Its so hard. so hard. so hard.

But God knows best..i just pray he'll help
me with the pain.

TYLER WARNE: a letter to you.

Dear tyler,
Thank you for everything. We were best friends in
8th grade you told me so, remember? you molly john and kenna?
You four were my BEST friends back then. we did so many things
together. Bombs, basket ball, hangin out everyday football in
the summer? Remember that one time you tried to get me to go
to 8th grade dance with you? We were playing basket ball and
you told me if you made that shot i'd have to go to the dance
with you. You made it, but i still said i wouldn't take you.
Then you got your mom in on it. Remember playing with Sydnie &
Austin? You were the most wonderful brother to them. They
loved you so much. We told eachother a lot. You were first
to know my secret.I came to you when i needed help and you came
to me. I hated it when you smoked. and you tried to quit im happy
you tried for me. Thank you. Did you know i never thought i'd be
writing somehing like this? But here I am. And your gone. Im left
with memories and they're great memories. We never stopped talking.
Even after i moved. You helped me with so much those years. I am
so proud of you for making an effort to change and you did. You would
have been a great dad. You are missed and i miss you. God is taking
care of you though. So thank you God, he's a great person. Tyler i love
you buddy.
Love, Your friend.
Nicole LaRee Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones