Sunday, April 11, 2010

hApPY! : D

ok so i realized today, when i was reading through my blog that:

i write a lot when i dont feel great.
i dont write so much about the happy things.
i need an even balance.
i should document happy. Its much more important.
i decided i need to start writing my happy moments to.
i think that is something i am going to do.

I love to write when i am not happy because it helps me to get out what is hurting inside, but i need to have an even balance so from now on i will. Yay for happy!

SMILE BIG EVERYDAY! YOU NEVER KNOW WHO NEEDS TO SEE YOUR SMILE :D

2 comments:

  1. What I want to know is why you are up at 2:17 am??!! Get some sleep, silly! ;-)

    XOXOX!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well.....i got pretty into my blogging and finshed many un finished posts! mission almost accomplished :] i still have a few more posts to do. i ended up falling asleep a little after three thirty! yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones