Saturday, April 10, 2010

~MEDITATION~

So forever ago on my birthday sarah beara took me to yoga with her.
and i LOVED it. granted i haven't done much yoga since, i really loved it.
It was grand and can be described by the following words.
happy
relaxing
freeing
empowering
energizing
peaceful
loving


so as you can tell, i really did love it. but one thing i loved most
was meditating at the end. It was a whole new experience.
I felt like everything. every little stress. every worry.
DIDNT EXIST
it was all gone for that little bit. and i was so at peace.
I was in the room soft music playing sitting palms up on my knees.
my legs were crossed. indian style. and my face was slightly turned up.
my breathing even and deep. i was in my own world. it felt wonderful.
breath in with the good out with the bad. focus on letting everything go.
and i did. i thought and released. and relaxed. it was heaven.
I STRONGLY RECOMEND TO TRY THIS.
it really helps and can be the best place to find peace within yourself.

Example? once upon i had a very hard day. i could not stop crying.
things were building up and i needed out. so i meditated and found peace
and solution to the things i coulnd't handle. It was so fufilling. Wonderful.

Meditation is good for the soul. try it. It is peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones