Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Loverly monday trip to Subway && Borders


Well here is yet another thing i wanted to write about but havent till now.
I believe it was the last week of third term. I remember feeling slightly guilty about taking this much needed sarah nicole borders subway trip. I had much homework, but i decided it could wait because making memories with good friends is more important. here is the story.

Sarah came and got me after school. She drove. obviously. She showed up and i walked out to the car and got inside. Sarah was crying, she had been having a hard time.

IMPORTANT NOTE: It is so much more important to be there for your friend than to get that one thing done you wanted to..such as homework.

Anyways, she told me a few things that had been eating her up a bit. And i don't remember if i started crying to, but i told sarah somethings that had been eating me up as well. It was a good venting session and i loved it. Having someone there for you is a priceless gift. Everyone needs that someone they can go to.

Well we drove to one of sarah's favoritest places ever. Riverwood mall. I must agree that it is very nice there. We walked to subway and bought our wonderfully delicious sandwiches. Everything on it except olives and jalapenos. Nine grain for sarah and cheesy bread for me. We sat at our usual table and ate. yummy and satisfying. We talked about our men about life, future, blogging (yes we're both blog nerds) and about her favorite book. It is called the missing piece meets the big o. It is about well, basically being a happy independent person and about relationships and being a happy independent you. it is a great book. We sat in the poetry kids section of the store and Sarah read me her favorite book. it was grand. We had such a wonderful time and i am so thankful for my dear friend sarah. She is a wonderful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones