Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lya Sleep Over! Plus a few little cousins.. : )

Little devon with his sword. Isn't he a heart breaker? P.s. if i had a picture of ange i would put it up. Just imagine the cutest baby and that would be ange :]

Lya-la making a funny face..she is awesome :]

So sometime..i don't remember when it was. My dear friend lya-la and i had a sleep over. It consisted of lots of junk food loud music. painting with our feet. Having fun. Talking about many things. And of course watching a chick flick. P.S. I love you to be exact. We had a grand time. And my two favorite (yes i know i said favorite, i can't help it..they ARE my favorites!) anyways, my two most very favorite little cousins came over. little devon and and ange. The are so cute. That night devon spiderman and peter parker. When i said hi to him he replied with, I am not devon! i am peter parker. I am spiderman. He is two. a red headed little ball of energy. I asked for a kiss he planted one right on my lips. He already knows how to work the ladies : ) Then little ange was content to make my share my goodies with her and stay on lap or in my arms if i wasn't sitting. She is so funny and cute :] I love them. It was a super fun sleep over. Lya is a crazy fun awesome person. I especially loved painting with my feet. It was grand. What a good night it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones