Sunday, April 11, 2010

My love

I just want to shout to the world that i love my paul.
I love my johnny cash, my paul cutchins. He has been there for
me through so much. I love him with all my heart. When he asked me
to be his girlfriend we were sitting up in a tree. He carved our
initials in that tree and promised me he'd catch me if i fell.
And he has always kept that promise to me. he told me he loved me that night.
He is an amazing person. Right now he is on a mission, serving the Lord.
I am proud of him. I want to tell him thank you for everything.
Even though he can't hear me say it and he wont be reading this any time
soon, im telling him thank you right now. And i'm telling him i love him.









2 comments:

  1. Oh man. I'm bawling. This is a very nice post.

    XOXOX!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it :) i like all the pictures very much!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones