Sunday, August 8, 2010

Boating trips take 2

So on Saturday July 31, We did a mini family reunion with the Fuller side. So much fun! I love them so so much, I blogged a little bit about this earlier, but here's some pictures. 
Everyone came except Lee & Emily & Mckelle & Rise & Aleasha.
I Missed them. Especially Aleasha.
It wasn't the trio with out her. 

Me, Ashley, & Lindsey

Us Again, I never fell off the tube!

But they fell off..hehe :)

Jake & Ethan

Water was Constantly splashing Jake Right in the face

Uncle Doran, Cole, & Mason Fishing

Uncle Doran

Megan Pretending to Paddle

They Caught a fish! (Devon is so Cute!)

Yum..

Bryce man & Ethan

Marissa & Hayden Playing in the Kayak

Devon And Natalie In the Kayak

:Little Princess Anja Playing with the Frisbees :)


Me & Ashley On the Beach Sleepin
(Wish Aleasha Coulda Come!)

We had so much fun that day! Ashley and I went skinny dippin. We are such crazies! And i love us, i think we're great. Devon and Anja were adorable as always. We snacked on goodies and played in the water on the beach. I took Anja in the water and she was a bit to confident. Every time Jake would see me or Ashley from a distance he'd turn to Ethan and go "hey look some girls!" Then it just be his cousins..haha oh dang. Wake boarding was amazing..I love it so so much! And tubing was great, my dad couldn't throw me off at all. "Warm Spots" haha My mom did not like talking about that she thought the conversation was "turning south" Oh mother..When it got dark, we made s'mores and got eaten alive..so we all left. It was so so fun.
I love my family so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones