Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thursday

On Monday I decided I was going to throw 
my dearest brother Ryan a surprise birthday party .
He was not to satisfied with how his birthday went..
so I thought i'd make it better :) 
And thanks to Miquette, we pulled it off. 

And William sort of. He kept me company while I did all the shopping
And he came over after the party for a bit. 
He's a good friend
I might just keep him around :)

I sadly didn't get a picture of the decorations..before they got destroyed.
But they were spectacular.
Just imagine 32 Helium balloons 
& 22 blown up balloons
Just covering the basement.
And streamers from corner to corner of the ceiling.
And hanging from the door way. 
It was amazing and I am super proud of myself for pulling it off.

Natalie is of course by all the goodies

Sir Cullen..he wouldn't play keys.
                                      

Playing keys..pretty tangled up. haha

It was a mad dash back to our spots..Aleasha lost..

Holding the keys..and?

DROP!!

Mad dash to the our seats :)

Then we switched..and played werewolf instead.
Colby was a crazy narrator.

It turned out way good.
And it was super fun.
Cleaning up? not so much.
but it was worth it 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones