Monday, August 2, 2010

Song Journal

I have some songs that have been on my mind.. For my song journal :)

I've been obsessed with these songs:

Pursuit of Happiness-Kid Cudi
Love the Way you Lie-Eminem & Rihanna
Hurt-Johnny Cash
Fishin in The Dark-Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
She's Got You High-Mumm-Ra
In Your Atmosphere-John Mayer

These songs are so amazing and each one has a story for me.
I am always in a constant pursuit of happiness, I am so undeniably happy. So i guess
more so, i am in the pursuit of more happiness. Because you can always be happier.

Then of course..Love the way you lie reminds me of john. Not that it describes he and I to a "T" but it reminds me of us. Just that old crazy roller coaster of emotion first love deal..

Hurt is a reminder to me that i should always live in a way that i would never regret. That what i build my life on should have meaning and love. And i can also relate very well to this song.

Fishin' In the Dark is pretty simple, this one is a Paul song :)

And In your atmosphere is simple beautiful in every way. And it makes me happy. I love that song so so much.

End Journal.
Have a terrific day!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones