Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Saturday

Well..Saturday wasn't too exciting.
I worked with Kayla and Mal and Sam
and It was so fun.
I love those girls
I don't like the fact that pay and hours are crap
but the people i work with are gems.
Alecc, Brett, and Brennon
came to visit and got cheese fries.
Then when we got off.
Country dancing was on the menu
but my dearest father made me clean up somewhat first..
And by the time i was done
i went and got Sar but didn't really feel like
country dancing.

Every time i go to that place I can't
help but think of Paul.

Sar & I ended up on my roof
Talking, and just watching stars.
We saw so many shooting stars 
and made wishes on every one.

We both fell asleep
on the roof
but came inside in the middle of the night
because it was sooooo cold.
My feet fell of because they were so cold.
(Alecc's fault)

I was just thinking..and I have a pretty great life and I'm glad I'm in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones