Saturday, August 14, 2010

Family Reunion

Yesterday we went to our Fuller family reunion.
For my family this was the first time we've ever gotten to go
Because we've been in Missouri every time its happened
It was so good to go.
Great Aunt Lou gene talked about My great grandma and grandpa Fuller
And told us stories about them and about growing up as their kids.
I know I've said this before, but its amazing what can happen
just because two people fall in love.

We played this way fun game with this HUGE piece of spandex
It was sooo awesome
We played volley ball and I got to know a lot of people I didn't even know.
I have thee coolest family.

Some of us cousins made pyramids :)
And had a party

This one kinda failed

We did it! Finally!

Girls on bottom!

Little girls pyramid

On that first pyramid picture..it took  like ten billion tries
but we finally got it :)


Here is my family with Grandma & Grandpa 
Fuller and Great Aunt Lou Gene.

Natalie wet her pants. Poor child,
There for some reason was no bathroom a where we were
We tried to make a giant sling shot..but it didn't work to well.
Melissa has a cousin crush on our second cousin John
(he's not blood related)

Cousin Randy reminds me of paul..or more so what he may look like in 30 years haha
Trucker hat, camo shirt, big belt buckle, and a full on beard and mustache thats incredibly long.

I love family..they will always be there for you no matter what..
In Illinios we had a place called Fuller Fellowship Hall
And any Fuller is welcome there. 

Family joke haha Are you full?? We're all full!! We're fullers!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones