Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Friday

Friday was a little bit crazy.
It started out so good,
but ended up being a really long day.

Hannah and I went to go see Charlie St. Cloud
Which i highly recommend 
Especially if you want to cry.
Zac Efron is now on my good list. 



Then we went out to dinner at the happy sumo
and talked about so so many things.
Just a lovely chat
And ate yummy sushi.


It was so so fun! 

Then a little while after i got home,
I was doing some meditation
on my roof. and listening to some music
and just thinking,

Then Alecc calls to invite me to hang out
with him and Brett and those kids.
We finally decided to go swimming
But I blew them off..

When Hannah dear came onto he roof.
And wasn't doing so hot.
So we talked and we both cried a bit
And decided that Sub Zero Ice Cream might do the trick.
So we went for ice cream
And were feeling much better 
Singing at the top of our lungs
And havin a party



Then Hannah decided to move in with us early
And we were on this ice cream high
and moved her stuff to her car. We were just 
about to leave when we realized her keys were missing.
It was not fun.

We unpacked the car. looked everywhere
repacked it.
unpacked it.
repacked it.
Found nothing.
We searched from 10pm-2am

So we gave up both of us very flustered and frustrated.
And began walking home when this guy from her ward pulled up
And told us that there was no way he was gonna let us walk.
We told him the situation.
And he decided we should call a lock smith
Because we locked the car up and accidentally left the light on.
So back to the car we went.

Searched again for keys and found nothing.
Then this guy, another guy, and Hannah's roomie
Decided to help us move everything to my house.
So we got Hannah moved in around 2:45am
And then crashed at three.

The next morning we found her keys :)
And decided maybe its ok that we didn't find the keys right away
because it showed us that people care.

All In all I love having Hannah back
I missed her.
She's my big sister.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sounds like such an adventurous day. I definitely want to see that movie. Also ice cream sounds...well...divine. We should probably go after we go to DI, I just decided :) And spend all our money on food hahaha. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones