Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Place

I feel like..everyone should have a place that's just for them.
I have one, and its amazing. It gets me out and away from people.
(not that I'm anti-social) but sometimes I really just need time on my own.
I like feeling detached from the world and feeling like I can have a break every once in a while.
And just think about everything..literally everything. I love my place..

It's really breathe taking. When I'm in my place, the world feels so beautiful and a lot less in my face.
I have a view of all of the valley and the city lights are gorgeous. The stars are so pretty and the mountains
and the trees are majestic. Last night when I was at my place I saw ten shooting stars..and I made ten wishes.

I like to show my place to everyone, because its just that amazing. This picture really doesn't do it justice..
But right now it's the only picture i have.
This is the view i see from
my roof every night.





I love taking my guitar up there and just playing it (when its in tune) or singing or meditating or thinking, or just enjoying the view...I love my place. And I feel like there's no other place like it, and I'm happy i have it.

And making wishes on shooting stars..is wonderful. 
Because when I'm at my place?
I see shooting stars
every night.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely have a place too. Quite important, I think. I love this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones