Monday, August 2, 2010

I Am In Love With Life

Life is such a beautiful precious fragile thing, and i love every second of mine. 
And i will never ever take my life for granted ever again. At one time i did. (not a good idea)
I think that life is the most beautiful gift and its up to us how we use it..as in we, us, you
determine how your life is going to be. The things that life throws at you don't dictate anything. and never will. Your attitude does. And have you ever thought that wow. i can be who ever i want to be or 
whatever i want to be because i determine me. Isn't that a cool thought? Nothing is standing in your way
but yourself. So get out of the way and let a positive happy go getter you go get life. (is that cheesy or what) But really. Its true. I have had such a great day so far. I went on an amazing hike with my dear friend bronwen and it was so peaceful and nice. And  we really just  had good to talk. And Nature is so beautiful. I love being out side.

On Saturday we all got together With my mom's side of the family and just had an amazingly fun time at the  lake. We did kayaking and tubing and wake boarding and took a nap on the beach. I had such a great time. I love my family so much. And little Devon and Anja are so so cute. I love them both so so much! I went tubing with Devon. and i asked him if he was scared. He said yes! But to please speed up! (he's four) Then on the boat ride back to shore we watched the sun set over the lake and this gorgeous pink/orange color filled the sky. And the clouds were so breathtaking. Little devon feel asleep on the seat so i picked him up and he just slept on my lap instead. Then the little cutie started scratchin my back and then zapped me haha. i love him. And when we were getting ready to go out onto the lake he just rips his clothes of and was naked in front of the whole dock. haha no shame. And then he put his trunks on. My dearest cousin Ashley and i went skinny dipping! soooo fun. Oh goodness. I love that girl. But our cousin Lesha couldn't come. That was lame.. When it got dark we made s'mores and just sat everyone together and enjoyed each others company. Isn't it crazy that Family's happen..just because two people fall in love.

A week ago I went to Lagoon with my buddies and had so much fun. Sar, Daniel, Brett, Brennon, and I. I love my buddies so much. Brett was worried his car was gonna not make it. (Silly Brett) Lady bug bop and Dinosaur Drop..you just can't stop laughing when you go on those rides. On The Jet I confessed something to Sar...and it made her super happy. (Silly Sar) (Were gonna have fun that night best friend) Anyways..On that on ride that blasts you off...oh gosh. i wasn't expecting it at all! Sar and I were just talkin and BOOM! Up we went. I screamed so loud. That was Such a great day. The swing ride is so relaxing. I just closed my eyes and pretended i was flying. Or the Ship ride was fun.. screaming at the other side every time It went back and forth. Oh i love roller coasters and friends and ferris wheels. I love it.

The other night i was on my roof watching the lightening. And Alecc, Brett, steve, and kayla came and joined me. I adore the view i have from my roof. And i love my friends so much. Really i do, friends are so great and i love talking to them.

I am in love with life, truly truly i am.






2 comments:

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones