Sunday, August 8, 2010

Clayt Is Home!

My cousin Sir Clayt just got back from his mission! He went to Kentucky :) So all my family on the Fuller side went and listened to Clayts homecoming talk and ate food and just loved being together. Hannah came and met the Fuller side for the first time. We introduces her as our sister we adopted from Russia.. My Gramma almost believed it. Rob & Zack we're shooting eachother with a nerf gun..typical. Both of them got shot in the eye. We tried to get the nerf bullet thingy to stick to the back of Robs shiny bald head..So funny. We all decided Auntie Teresa might possibly be abusive to Rob.. :) So classic. I love my family get togethers. Little kids everywhere, tons of food, just being with the people you love. Here's A couple Pictures.

I asked Anja to scratch my back..Like i was scratching hers
She took a hammer to it instead :) 
I like Natalie's face in this & how Lu's hand is up Hannah's Shirt.
Priceless. I love my fam.

Devon Givin Aleasha Some Lovin

Hannah & I getting our backs scratched..kind of.
Anja hasn't got the hang of it yet.

I love this picture of my dear cousin, I missed him.
So happy to have him home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones