Monday, August 9, 2010

Tuesday

So on tuesday Natalie did her lemonade stand.
15+ dollars in less than an hour :)
She is to cute. 
My lovely friends came and bought lemonade.
sooo thank you
Bronwen
Kayla
Eli
Bea
Lydia
Brett
Alecc
Sarah
&
that one kid..

She was embarrassed to yell out that she was selling lemonade.
But she finally got the guts to do it. 
And she got lots of customers. 
She's my best little buddy :)


Then Kayla, Alecc, Brett, that one kid, Stevo & I
Went to bridal veil!
I love that place so much!
We climbed up the waterfall and everything
Alecc peed in the water..ew
We brought jenny along and she somewhat got tuned :)
And Alecc gives thee worst piggy back rides ever.
Just for the record. 
Kayla is so funny.
And so is Brett.
And that one kid is scared of water.
So he didn't climb up the water fall
But it was a blast.



Then we chilled in my street
And my mamma freaked out..
Alecc and I played Slide..we're cool.
But then i was in trouble annndd..
that wasn't so cool
But it was a good night anyways

1 comment:

  1. Sooo fun. And now I want to have my own lemonade stand! You live a glamorous life, sister.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones