Saturday, August 14, 2010

No More Mohawk

Well..William chopped off his Mo hawk..
Sad.
Tragic actually.
I love Mo Hawks.
I got some pictures of it though before he killed it.






Dang..well..I didn't get an after picture.
but basically his hair is just all short.
and it's mo hawk-less.

Some things that went down while William shaved his head (and before) and all.

Playing with Mr. Issac

Asher & his silver surfer in the box..He thought it was funny
to hide and play in the box.

Then he said it'd be ok if Isaac played in the box with him.

Emma, Asher, Isaac & I went to get Natalie from her 
little boyfriends house. When Asher saw her he goes up to her
and says "you should just hold my hand"

So she did
And they held hands all the way back to Willy's house/
:) 

Then Natalie and I left for salt lake.

Other tid bits.

Emma is violent with pool noodles
and so is Asher
Isaac eats everything. Including the pool noodle.
Emma and I had a lovely chat, while looking at pictures
William sprayed Asher with the water gun, and Issac..and me.
Emma showed me the burrito song..
William got super annoyed and unplugged the speakers.
That turd.

Anyhow..thats about it. Williams lovely hair is gone.
Oh well, it still looks fine, just not as good.
But hey, he needs to get it mission ready.
so its all good 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones