Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday

So on Monday last week I went for an amazing hike with Bronwen.
I blogged about this earlier..but I didn't say to much about it.
We got together around ten and hiked up the canyon
for about an hour and a half..wow.
It was so gorgeous in the canyon, and it was so peaceful.
It was kind of hot though at first and I was out of breath in the first five minutes
(which was super pathetic)
But all in all it was great, and I really enjoyed it.
We had a great talk about..so many things. I think that hikes
are great and I love that I have the canyon
literally five minutes walk away from my house. 
It's like an adventure in my backyard.


Then when I got home, Natalie and I made cookies
and lemonade from real lemons.
I promised her on Sunday that we would do a lemonade stand
so we got everything ready for it.
We made chocolate chip cookies and made thee biggest flour mess ever!
Natalie decided that throwing flour was fun soo...by the time we were done making cookies
we were covered in flour. And Natalie was soaking wet.
I told her if she threw flour again I'd soak her with the hose..
and she threw flour one more time..haha :)
By the time we were done making lemonade and cookies though,
it was too late to do a lemonade stand and we were about to 
celebrate Ryebreads birthday so we decided we'd do it tomorrow instead,
(Pictures to come)

For Ryans birthday
Hannah and Grandma & Grandpa Roberts came up.
And we had yummy steak
and a really yummy chocolate cake for dessert.

My grandparents are super funny..and i love them :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones