Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ballin && Tumblin

So today i went and shot some hoops i was on fire. I did soooo good! i was bankin that ball and swooshin like crazy! I was proud of me. I love the feeling of shootin hoops. Just me and my music. The clank of the chains as my ball goes through the hoop or even better? The silence when the ball goes in and touches nothing. ahh that is the best. I love the challenge of trying a new shot and the feeling of accomplishment when you make it. I love shootin hoops. Very much

Then yesterday i went Power tumbling with my Buddies Lya, Kayla, Micah...(uhhh haha) and Scotty. But i landed my front flip on the ground! And on the stretch trampoline i did like 6 backhand springs into a back tuck! it was wicked. I love that place. Backhand spring on the ground to :) Kayla was wayy funny! As in she had to have someone hold her hand while she back flipped but finally she got it my herself. And Micah is crazy insane flippy dude..and Scotty..well he's just funny. Lya is super flexible and then Lya and Kayla got in the sumo suites and wrestled..i almost peed my pants. Then afterwards? Slurpees good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive