Friday, June 11, 2010

today was a good day!

well! 
first off, it rained.
second, i took a ride on a Honda 1800, my new dream bike!
third, i played with my big brother.

three ingredients for a good day.

has anyone told you how therapeutic it is to dance in the rain?
it is like insta-happy! oh how i love the rain. its....my secret lover. :)

And ohhhhh that Honda 1800..it was like a pure high riding on that thing. loud and fast and ridiculously good looking. just how a bike should be.

Lastly i luff my big brother. so much. he is a cool cat. we went shopping and he put up with me and shopping. what a great guy! then we went to his friends to play and i met the girly he likes :)

as i said before. today was a good day. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive