Saturday, June 12, 2010

You know when you start thinking about something and then all the sudden you just start to cry?
or maybe you just get really upset or super happy or..mad or confused whatever it is. but all in all..just totally overwhelmed with emotion

That happened today: here's how it went basically.

i was cleaning my room and picked up Paul's last letter which was on the floor..i was about to put it in my box  of all the letters he's sent and then i decided to read it instead..he is seriously THEE BIGGEST cheese ball. i have ever met in my life...what a goober. Well i was just readin through listenin to my i pod. and somehow every time i re-read his letter i find something i've missed before. and i was reading this last part of his letter and it just got to me. to top it off, right then our song came on...i basically lost it. 

Paul's Letter+Our song+Missing him = Insta-Cry!
i really do miss him a lot..it just is poo sometimes. 

 my friends..are soooo lucky! they dont understand how lucky they are to have their loves so close to them! 

A call away, a text away, or a mile drive away (or more) but a do able distance..I hope they never take for granted the fact that they have their loves so close to them, because it never should be taken for granted. I miss having my love so close to me.. really i do. i miss the hugs the kisses the fun nights...

  • driving home and half way there..his car runs out of gas..my daddy had to come save us.
  • lunch with mike and sar..one time he was wearing his brad paisley shirt and he threw me in a snow bank, i dragged him in with me. :)
  • surprising him at his house with mike and sar during lunch one time with pizza
  • us driving around looking at christmas lights...we see a car with an obama sticker on it..Paul-"i wanna pee on it!!" Me-"..lets do it" Paul-"really? ok!" Paul-"..do you have to pee?" Me-"actually not so much.." Paul-"next obama car we see were gonna pee on it"
  • Sitting in a parking lot for like two hours car off and its night time..what are we doing? ..Eating of course!
  • Him picking me up from school on his motorcylce multiple times :) Going to get pizza.
  • I had a bad day, he surprised me and took my for a motorcycle ride, just what i needed
  • He tried throwing lemonade out the car window..and missed..he was covered. :)
  • Going up to that one place that you aren't supposed to be at..then a cop drives by..uh oh. we got away and didn't get caught..we're so sneaky
  • His back scratches...or caresses as he calls them
  • Family night with his family, meeting his uncles and them kneeling down saying something along the lines of nice to meet you my lady..(i actually cant remember what they said exactly..but they did kneel down)
  • At his farewell, mandy throwing a fit because paul took her place on my lap with his head...mandy got her way of course :)
  • The night before the farewell..enough said
  • cupcake fight at mikes..sarah and i broke a plate.
  • Giving a can of beans to a hobo...who was eating steak..
  • going to the mall with wade and issac to get video games
  • Up in mikes tree :) watching marley and me together cuddled on the couch..
  • playing with my little sisters
  • running around my basement trying to tickle each other :)
  • Going to get the fish tank stuff and i found a puppy i wanted...
  • paul talking to my daddy for an hour...while i was upstairs..those two
  • Going to bridal veil falls..falling in the river, and mud everywhere.
  • Going to nickle cade right before he left for alaska
  • At mikes-paul and i are on his deck. he's givin me these sweet kisses and holdin me oh so tight.i try to get up to leave, he pulls me back and says "I'm not done with you yet!"
If you couldn't tell? i can go on and on...I love the many adventures we've had, and i love this boy so much :) and i am excited to see him again. 





  

1 comment:

  1. :-) Awesome post. You guys have a good thing going...hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive