Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cuddling And other random facts :) June 17, 2010 1:33 am

Cuddling, best when its with the man you love.


And Just a random note..good buddies are fun to, but just as buddies. Works out best that way i've learned. :)


Another random note? I love the fat guy named  Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.. if he weren't dead, it'd be my dream to meet him. He has the voice of an angel...a 770 lb. angel, but an angel none the less.


I love dancing in the rain. I am sooooooo stinkin happy and content right now just really! i feel great. :)
I love my new kitty tigger/tiger...i haven't decided on a good name yet. But he's still hiding out in my room and my daddy even walked in and my smart little kitty hid. I like this little guy! i wanna just keep him...


I love summer & late nights..i love being able to stay up late and sleep in. I'm kinda disappointed though..it's been a colder summer and i love the warm summer nights..we haven't had too many of those..I love the rain..but i don't like the cold that comes with it..so can i just have my way? Warm summer nights and rain..yes please.


I miss going for walks at night. I have no one to go with not to mention apparently there are creepers in Provo now. (I saw one today ekk!) soo i need a guy buddy..:( ...william? haha he wouldn't though. He's still cool though. We hung out tonight and i broke his tiki man..oops? It was very much an accident. He bought some yummy pizza though and Dr. Pepper..yummmm And Short Circuit is thee cutest movie, i love speaking cute robots. haha t'was a good night, he's a cool buddy (except when he ditches me) haha just kidding. : P (P.S. his sisters rock)


I love old music. I need to go disco skating asap! Kayla? ya hear? And i love dancin and trampolines and music and singing!! I am just full of love right now :)


It's frustrating though..i can't decide what i want to major in..I really just want to have a hubby who makes good money so i can stay home be a mommy and have a pass to the gym and be able to do my hobbies AKA hiking, biking, fun stuff, reading, painting. All the stuff that i can't do as a job haha 


I love music like norah jones, ingrid michealson, regina spektor, colbie caliat, kate Nash yeah :) ..but i also love many other types. I am a lover of ALL music. 


I had this dream last night that i had a child..he had the ugly name of Jackson..what was my mind thinking?! but he for sure was so so cute! 


I want to just fly. right now. Maybe i'll go to bed, and dream i can fly :) (instead of a baby dream) 


So good night world, i am going to go flying now. 


SWEET DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!

Orange is a VERY happy color :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive