Sunday, June 27, 2010


  • Sometimes. I want to be. Just like a bird. And fly away to wherever i want to go. I think thats part of the reason i like the idea of flying so much. It feels like freedom..
  • Sometimes i would just love to be on my own and having MY OWN adventures everyday. 
  • Sometimes it'd be nice to be able to be 100% completely in control of my life and on my own. Not having anyone telling me things i "should" be doing..I need to find things on my own. And learn and grow on my own.. 
  • Sometime i feel like it be nice to just up and leave and go on many adventures and find things and experience and see the world.
  • Sometime..i think that flying would be the best thing in the world..actually i know it would be..
I'm ready to go. 
I'm ready to leave.
I'm ready to be on my own.

THE TRUTH ABOUT FLYING


"The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply that they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings." -- Sir James Matthew Barrie


"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." -- Leonardo da Vinci

"My soul is in the sky." -- William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream,' Act V. Scene I.

The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.
- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

In our dreams we are able to fly ... and that is a remembering of how we were meant to be. Madeleine L'Engle

 soul intention, learning to fly.
Condition grounded, but determined to try,

Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,

Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I...

...
Across the clouds I see my shadow fly,
Out of the corner of my watering eye...
...
There's no sensation to compare with this,
Suspended animation, a state of bliss...
-Pink Floyd, Learning to Fly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive