Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Boots & Jeans mmmmhmmmm!!

so here's the story. not much to it,
but! i ended up with some cute jeans and killer boots. 
have you heard the song these boots are made for walkin? well here's a part from that i must say..fits me :)

"Swerve my stride, bat my sexy eyes. Where my boots at? Strut ya stuff come on!!"


then..the chorus part goes:


"These boots are made for walkin, And that’s just what they’ll do. One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you" 


Well..if you couldn't tell i have a slight fetish for boots. and i like them a lot..and cute skinny jeans! i got two pairs today. it was a miracle finding some jeans that fit both my hips and thighs! thank the heavens that i found some that fit me!


my boots, by the way are cow girl boots and the other ones i like to call my city girl boots :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive