Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Some Things Paul Has Said In His Emails--He's sweet :)


I think this part is for Nicole, and you guys too.
But I'm not going to lie, this week was really hard, sunday especially.  I don't know what it is about church, maybe all that extra time to think.  But I get really homesick on sundays, and those are also the very worst days to think about Nicole.  And I had a pretty awful dream on saturday involving Nicole and it kinda wrecked Sunday in advance.  Plus I haven't been able to send her any letters 'cause I don't know (or didn't know) anything about the move.  But know I do know, and for 3 more weeks I will just get my letters still at the Hoyos'.  I suspect I'll be gone this transfer anyway.  So tell everybody to keep sending letters there.  And expecially tell Nicole it's been extra hard not talking to her.  And stories about all the people who lost theirs on their missions... never helps.  I love that girl.  alot.  I can't even imagine losing her



I wanted to tell Nicole that there are enough lightning bugs in our front yard to light up the whole town. 
 

I miss Nicole alot.  Every time I see a girl on the back of a motorcycle I just kinda drift away for a minute or two, and the lightning bugs always make me think of her too.  The really bad storms make me wish she was here, I know how much she loves them, I wish we could watch them together.  I'll never take her for granted.  make sure she is the first one to get my new address.

 I pray for you all every single day.  Especially wade, kate, isaac and Nicole.  I love you all, thank you for being great and supporting me. 
 
I got a new tie this week, I got a green and silver paisley tie.  I got it because Nicole's eyes are green, and paisley always makes me think of Brad Paisley, who writes the song "Then"  ...which is mine and Nicole's song.  :)  my new favorite tie...
 
I got really really great letter from nicole this week, you can tell her that I've read it about 6 times a day since I got it.  And post up a thing that says no mail until I give you my new address.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive