Friday, June 11, 2010

Fish tanks

So I'm not very good at them...
And When Paul left he left me with his fish tank.
Well.. out of the 8 fish and stuff...only one has survived.
Apparently..it's harder than it looks..

R.I.P.
Johnny
June
Josh
Reba
Taylor
whats his name
&hank
The only survivor is Bradley..I like him :) He doesn't die.
And then i went and bought some new fishies and out of those six..three have died..
R.I.P.
Fish one
Fish two 
and quasimodo..(the crab)

He crawled out of the tank and dried up
Disclaimer: I am NOT responsible for his death!

Hitler, squirt and penelope and crab 1 have survived :) go me! I'm not a total fail on this one.

yay for fishtanks! and...the people who can't seem to keep fish alive. 

Sorry for the 10 who have taken a ride down the porcelain express...It's not my fault you fishies are weaklings..and just up and decide to die on me.

...i fed you.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive