Sunday, June 27, 2010

Those Little Primary Stinkers

So today.. Torrin this little cute but VERY energetic guy said this..

Me- "Torrin why is your shirt half way off?? I think you need to put it back on or you have to come sit by me and not sam"

Torrin-"but..I just need to show off my chest hair! (he's 4) and...i want to sit by sam.."

Me-"Ok can you please put your shirt back on?"

Torrin-"ok..." then he puts it back on..however..5 minutes later he was starting to...un-button his shirt..one button two button..three button four..He is also looking at me making sure i "don't see"

Me-"Ok torrin come sit by me. You can't keep you shirt on.."

Torrin- His eyes get really big..and he shakes his head no..then says "...i just need to show off my chest hair..but fine i'll button my shirt up.."

Then Seth, Ian, and Christian decided to crawl on their hands and knees and pretended they were sheep. Baaing and everything. (Our lesson was on the little lost sheep)

Oh i love those kids. :) big class today to! 7 little stinkers. But so so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive