Saturday, June 12, 2010

Utah Rain

I hate Utah rain so so so much....like it makes me just wanna scream! I love rain...and when it does rain? I take FULL advantage of it. But what i hate is the whole..rain for two seconds and then just like that its gone..


Today these huge beautiful black clouds were rolling in so fast..and it got so windy and dark. I was so excited because it seemed like finally we were gonna get a decent storm. But i was wrong of course..it's Utah, what did i expect?


The storm didn't even stay for an hour.. I miss my Missouri storms.


 The kind where the rain is warm, The kind that last for days. The kind that get so dark it seems like night time. The kind that take out trees and telephone poles, the kind that give you thunder so loud it shakes the house and lightening so bright it fills the sky with electric yellow, purple or pink. The kind that it rains so hard you can't see an inch in front or your face. The kind that comes in so fast you literally have seconds to get in the house before it hits and the only sign it's coming is a rumbling sound of wind..going so fast it makes the tops of trees touch the ground. The kind that i miss and love so much.

Yes i miss my Missouri storms with all my heart...
I miss the storms that look like this










3 comments:

  1. WOW!! I thought today's storm was kind of exciting! I guess you like the REALLY scary ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's a missouri storm happening right now!!! love them!!!!! i'll enjoy it for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( im missing it!! poop. enjoy it lots for me karalee!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive