Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy birthday Lya!!

Today is June 24 miss Lya Santamaria's birthday. She is officially 18! Woot! There is lots coming tomorrow so..be ready! It'll be fun :)

Yesterday..well more like 2 hours ago..(it's about 2 in the morning right now) Lya and I went and played basketball and talked. It was oh so fun. and we discussed many things..haha Lya knows.

And i don't think i even ever blogged about miss sar bear's birthday!! So here is what happened, Adam and i planned a surprise birthday party for her :) I'm super un-secretive though sooo she kinda guessed it. But basically i kidnapped sar for the day. And slept at her house...That night i slept over..and we had fun. In the morning we woke up. Skipped first. I had this BIG fruit breakfast ready for her and a princess wand and everything. I thought it was grand. Then by the time we'd eaten breakfast and gotten ready, well we just went back to bed. We eventually got to school around chior time which would be like what..11:00 ish? Yeah something like that. We watched pixar shorts. Cool eh? And then Lya, Sar, and I all went out Zupas for lunch! It is soooo yummy! I love Zupas :) then we skipped our last class and went to uncle sams and got dog tags. They are legit. (thanks Kate for helpin me find where it is!) Then Sar and I went hiking. We climbed many a rocks and talked and such. Oh how i love rock canyon. Then i took her to Yoga. And i helped my 'nother mother and jenna and adam get things ready! We did this and that..much decorating :) balloons galor in her room! Then i went and got her from yoga..more so kidnapped her. and this guy asked if he needed to call 911..baha :) Then we picked up saria and went to a wonderful surprise party with Ris, Eli, TJ, Lya, Adam, Kala, Jenna, and people. We had a BBQ and played latter golf and her cake? was a fruit platter. If you know sar..you know its the perfect thing for her. What a fun day :)

I hope Lya has just a fun a day!


1 comment:

  1. thanks for MAKING my birthday :]
    life would be kinda stinky without you.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive